- Department for Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS)
- Department of Energy & Climate Change (DECC)
- Energy Technologies Institute (ETI)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Scottish Enterprise
- Scottish Government
- Innovate UK
- The Crown Estate
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Department for Transport
- Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment
- Office of the Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem)
- Welsh Government
- UK Trade & Investment (UKTI)
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is the Government Department that helps UK-based companies succeed in the global economy and assists overseas companies to bring their high-quality investment to the UK.
UKTI provides a UK-wide and global inward investment service to ensure new and existing investors are fully integrated into UK networks and market opportunities.
Low carbon energy solutions provide a wealth of compelling opportunities for innovative firms to become part of the UK’s value chain in multi-billion pound markets such as offshore wind, nuclear, combined heat and power, waste-to-energy, solar and marine technologies. UKTI Investment Teams work with innovative businesses at all stages of their investment decision making cycle, becoming their advocate in Government and with other public bodies.
In addition, UKTI promotes low carbon capabilities to international markets around the world. Through participation at trade fairs, leading outward missions to overseas markets and providing expert market intelligence, UKTI facilitates and supports UK companies’ success overseas.
UKTI supports companies at the forefront of the transition to a low carbon, resource efficient economy across all sectors, helping to build the UK’s leadership internationally in providing Low Carbon solutions.